Mobile In The Hand 4.0 does not require a CAB file and is distributed as a set of dlls. You can reference just the libraries that you require for a particular project and have them included in your own application CAB file. There are a few dependencies between the libraries which are listed below. All libraries require InTheHand.dll.
- InTheHand.Windows.Forms.dll depends on InTheHand.Drawing.dll
- InTheHand.WindowsMobile.dll depends on InTheHand.Windows.Forms.dll
- InTheHand.WindowsMobile.Extensibility.dll depends on InTheHand.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.dll
- InTheHand.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.dll depends on InTheHand.Data.dll and InTheHand.WindowsMobile.dll
- InTheHand.WindowsMobile.Status.dll depends on InTheHand.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.dll
- InTheHand.WindowsMobile.Telephony.dll depends on InTheHand.WindowsMobile.dll
The libraries are provided unsigned so that you can sign them as part of your Marketplace submission or via a third-party Mobile2Market or operator specific signing service. On most devices signing is required for certain low level functionality to work (e.g. IMEI number and menu extensions).